REI hinged or sliding doors and fire doors
REI doors and fire doors, hinged or sliding, are industrial doors to be installed inside buildings to allow compartmentalization between different rooms in the event of a fire and, for this purpose, can be equipped with different accessories to meet all requirements.
A door that has fire resistance characteristics always bears the abbreviation REI:
- R = mechanical resistance that allows the door to be kept efficient
- E = ability to prevent the passage of fire and fumes through the door
- I = thermal insulation that the door can maintain within the limit of 150 C°
All these peculiarities must be maintained for a certain number of minutes: for example, an REI 60 door maintains the above characteristics for at least 60 minutes.
Kopron fire doors: the characteristics
- Optimal room division to prevent the spread of smoke and flames
- Thermal insulation to prevent the spread of fire by radiation
- Simple opening even during the fire to facilitate the evacuation of people
Please note that these particular industrial doors must be mounted following a pre-established escape route and must lead to environments with a limited fire risk.
Models of sliding and swinging fire doors
REI 120 sliding fire door with one door
REI 120 sliding fire door with cut door
REI 120 sliding fire door with two doors
Kopron - Roller shutter doors for Sirius Project in Brazil
Here you can find the latest installations, tips and testimonials of your product of interest.